Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Kaya's Hair

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MorningStarsGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2004
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey!
    My next Doll on my List is Kaya. I am still waiting on the big brown truck to bring Nellie and then I have to start saving for Kaya so it will be a awhile [img]smile.gif[/img] . Anyway, I found a picture a week or so ago of her with her hair down(and I thought it was gorgeous!) since I'm not the type person to leave any of the dolls hair in it's original style I would love to see it again but I can't find the pictures it was in. Can anybody help?
    Thanks

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Was she wearing the Valentine Dress? I have a pic of Kaya in it in one of my albums, I think it says A Day in the Life or something, you'd think I'd know, wouldn't you? [img]redface.gif[/img] Just check my signature.

    Kaya's hair is not that bad, but I do use detangling spray on it, which has a lite conditioner in it. It's so much fun dressing Kaya and doing her hair, I've enjoyed her more than I thought (she belongs to my daughter!)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MorningStarsGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2004
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you so much!
    That's not the one that I was thinking of, but it works just as well. All I wanted was to see her Hair. It looks lovely!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ima AG Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2003
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    www.silly-monkey.com is a store that has pictures of Kaya with her hair down modeling clothes. They are really beautifull! Kaya is one of my fave dolls. She has brown streakes in her hair line! It's absouloutly beautifull!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MorningStarsGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2004
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you much!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member samfinasara's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2003
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Kelsey's *AG* Dolls *Coconut*:
    www.silly-monkey.com is a store that has pictures of Kaya with her hair down modeling clothes. They are really beautifull!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Speaking of which, I was browsing Silly Monkey the other day and noticed a picture of Kaya in the denim section (http://www.silly-monkey.com/denim.htm) that looks like they definitely cut her hair! It's really cute, just a lot different from how she looks with knee-length hair.

    Aimee

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •